To empower women and girls to reach their full potentials while promoting women’s rights. Women especially widows are always vulnerable to the gender inequality impacts, When a woman is allowed to reach her full potentials from the grass root as a girl child without discrimination or intimidation, she will develop positively and affect her home and community positively.
We envisage a world where women and girls enjoy equal rights, participate in decision-making positions and where their youth talented youths are gainfully employed
- Helpline Foundation for the Needy Abuja in collaboration with Social Development Secretariat FCTA is celebrating the International Day of the Girl Child (IDG)2021.
- Jumai Ahmadu – Changing The World
- World Cancer Day: Helpline Foundation Advocates Constant Check-Ups
- Yuletide: Helpline Foundation fetes 500 vulnerable women in Abuja
- Helpline Launches Book To Celebrate Girl Child Day