- Awards of scholarships to about 500 pupils/students from 2003-2013
- Renovation of dilapidated classrooms block in Ofante L.G.A of kogi state in 2010
- Distribution of food and gifts items to OVC/orphanages from 2003-2014
- Opening of Charity Shop in Kuje Area Council to raise funds for children orphaned by HIV/AIDS and vulnerable children in the society in 2011
- Annual Charity funfair for children to attend to their immediate needs
- Launch of First Ever Food Bank in Africa
- Hosting of the first ever Child ambassador Contest in Abuja.
OUR ADVOCACY DIVISION
Because our resources alone are not enough to advance the causes we care about, we engage in advocacy efforts to promote public policies that advance our work, build strategic alliances with governments and the public and private sectors, and foster greater public awareness of urgent global issues as well as strengthening philanthropic partnerships and charitable sector in Nigeria and overseas.